Equal Rights Begins with Equal Representation
Ventura County Women’s Political Council
BRINGING WOMEN’S PERSPECTIVES TO EVERY ISSUE
We encourage, recruit, train and support diverse women candidates who support the goals of VCWPC and will bring women’s perspectives to every issue, foremost including reproductive health; and social, educational, environmental and economic justice.
candidates who support them. Help us make a difference.
Regular Membership Benefits
- VCWPC will hold at least three (3) general membership meetings each year.
- Endorsements and funding of candidates will be by a vote of the general membership.
- Members in good standing are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Members will receive at least six (6) publications, via mail or email, each year.
- Enjoy a special reduced members’ price to VCWPC events.
Annual renewal date for all members is January 1.
Sustaining Members – $250
All regular member benefits plus inclusion in all newsletter and event programs.
Supporting Members – $100
All regular member benefits plus inclusion in Charter Member’s list in all event programs for one year.
Student & Low Income Members – $20
- All regular member benefits
- In-kind service is encouraged in consideration of the reduce rate.